Backblaze is an online backup service that provides users with a secure, automated way to back up their data. It offers unlimited storage space for a low monthly fee and is designed to be easy to use. People need Backblaze because it provides them with an easy and reliable way to store their important data in the cloud. With Backblaze, users can rest assured that their files are safe from hardware failure, accidental deletion, ransomware attacks, and other disasters. Additionally, Backblaze allows users to access their backed up files from anywhere with an internet connection. This makes it ideal for people who travel frequently or work remotely. Finally, Backblaze offers excellent customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee if customers are not satisfied with the service.
Backblaze is an online backup service that provides users with an easy and secure way to store their data in the cloud. It automatically backs up all of your files, including photos, music, documents, and more. Backblaze also offers a mobile app for iOS and Android devices that allows you to access your backed up files from anywhere. The app also includes a file sharing feature so you can easily share large files with friends or colleagues. Backblaze also offers a variety of features such as versioning, encryption, bandwidth throttling, and more to ensure that your data is safe and secure.
How to use Backblaze
1. Sign Up: Visit the Backblaze website and sign up for an account. You will need to provide your name, email address, and payment information.
2. Install the Software: Download and install the Backblaze software on your computer or mobile device. This will allow you to start backing up your data immediately.
3. Select Files to Backup: Choose which files you want to back up by selecting them in the Backblaze interface. You can also select folders or entire drives if you wish to back up everything on a particular drive or folder structure.
4. Set Backup Schedule: Set a schedule for when you want Backblaze to run backups of your selected files and folders automatically, such as daily, weekly, or monthly backups at a specific time of day or night that works best for you and your system’s usage patterns.
5. Monitor Your Data Usage: Monitor how much data is being backed up with each backup session so that you can make sure that it is within your allotted storage space limits if applicable (Backblaze offers unlimited storage).
6. Restore Files When Needed: If needed, restore any backed-up files from the cloud using the same interface used for selecting files to back up in Step 3 above (or from within the mobile app).
How to set up
1. Create an Account: Visit the Backblaze website and create an account. You will need to provide your name, email address, and a password.
2. Download the Software: Once you have created your account, download the Backblaze software for your computer or mobile device.
3. Install the Software: Follow the instructions to install the software on your computer or mobile device.
4. Select Files to Backup: Once installed, select which files you want to back up from your computer or mobile device and choose a backup schedule that works best for you (e.g., daily, weekly).
5. Start Your Backup: After selecting which files you want to back up and setting a schedule, click “Start Backup” to begin backing up your data with Backblaze!
How to uninstall
1. Open the Start menu and type “Add or Remove Programs” into the search bar.
2. Click on the “Add or Remove Programs” option in the search results.
3. Scroll down to find Backblaze and select it.
4. Click on the Uninstall button at the top of the window to begin uninstalling Backblaze from your computer.
5. Follow any additional prompts that appear until you have successfully uninstalled Backblaze from your computer.
What is it for
Backblaze is an online backup service that provides cloud storage for backing up files. It offers unlimited storage space for personal use, and businesses can also use it to store data securely in the cloud. Backblaze also provides a variety of features such as automatic backups, file versioning, and secure encryption to protect your data.apps.
1. Unlimited Storage: Backblaze offers unlimited storage space for all users, making it an ideal choice for those who need to store large amounts of data.
2. Affordable Pricing: Backblaze’s pricing is extremely competitive, with plans starting at just $5 per month for personal use and $50 per year for businesses.
3. Easy Setup: Setting up a Backblaze account is simple and straightforward, taking only a few minutes to complete the process.
4. Security & Reliability: All data stored on Backblaze is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption and backed up securely in multiple locations around the world, ensuring your data remains safe and secure at all times.
5. Automatic Backup: Backblaze automatically backs up your files on a regular basis, so you don’t have to worry about manually backing up your data every time you make changes or add new files to your computer or device.
6. Cross-Platform Compatibility: You can access your backed-up files from any device with an internet connection, including Macs, PCs, iOS devices and Android devices – making it easy to access your important documents no matter where you are in the world!
1. Set up automatic backups: Backblaze can be set up to automatically back up your data on a regular basis, so you don’t have to worry about manually backing up your files.
2. Use the file versioning feature: Backblaze stores multiple versions of each file, so you can easily restore an older version if needed.
3. Take advantage of the mobile app: The Backblaze mobile app makes it easy to access and manage your backed-up files from anywhere with an internet connection.
4. Utilize external drive backup: You can back up external drives connected to your computer with Backblaze, giving you peace of mind that all of your important data is safe and secure in the cloud.
5. Try out the B2 Cloud Storage service: If you need more storage space than what’s available with the standard Backblaze plan, consider using their B2 Cloud Storage service for additional storage capacity at a lower cost per gigabyte than other cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
6. Take advantage of the free trial period: Before committing to a paid plan, take advantage of Backblaze’s 15-day free trial period so you can test out their features and make sure they meet your needs before signing up for a subscription plan
Alternatives to Backblaze
2. Acronis True Image
5. Zoolz Cloud Backup
7. SOS Online Backup
Apple fan. Engineer researching topics related to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence