People need the Hacker News Geeklist app because they want to be able to keep track of the latest news and updates from Hacker News.
The Hacker News Geeklist app is a mobile app that helps you keep track of the latest news and articles related to technology, software development, and hacking. The app includes a personalized feed of the latest articles, as well as a search feature so you can quickly find what you’re looking for. You can also share articles with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
How to use Hacker News Geeklist
To use the Hacker News Geeklist, first create a new list in the Lists section of your account. You can name your list anything you like, but we recommend using the name “Hacker News Geeklist.”
Next, add the following items to your list:
– A link to your blog or website where you have written about hacking or technology. This could be a blog post, an article you wrote for another website, or even a video you made about hacking.
– A link to any interesting hacks or technology experiments you have done. This could be something as simple as creating a working exploit for a well-known vulnerability, or something more complex like building your own computer from scratch.
– Links to any articles, videos, or other resources that you think would be useful for someone interested in hacking or technology. This could include articles about specific hacks and vulnerabilities, tutorials on how to build certain types of software, or even lists of resources related to specific topics like cryptography or programming languages.
How to set up
1. Open Hacker News and sign in.
2. Click on the “Geek Lists” button in the top right corner of the page.
3. On the “Geek Lists” page, click on the “Create a Geeklist” button.
4. In the “Create a Geeklist” form, enter a name for your list and select a category for it (e.g. Technology, Programming, etc.).
5. Click on the “Create Geeklist” button to create your list!
How to uninstall
To uninstall Hacker News Geeklist, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Chrome browser and go to the website https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/.
2. Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the browser window and select “Settings.”
3. Under “Extensions,” click on “Hacker News Geeklist.”
4. Click on the “Uninstall” button next to Hacker News Geeklist.
What is it for
A Geeklist for Hacker News is a list of items that are related to hacking and technology. This could include articles, tools, or anything else related to hacking and technology.apps.
Hacker News Geeklist Advantages
1. It is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news and technology related topics.
2. It is a great way to connect with other like-minded individuals who share your interests.
3. It is a great way to learn new things and gain insights into various technology related topics.
1. Use the search bar at the top of the page to find topics of interest.
2. Follow specific topics to get notified when new articles are posted about that topic.
3. Use the “following” feature on the Geeklist page to keep up with all of the latest posts from a particular topic.
4. Use the “subscribe” feature on the Geeklist page to receive email notifications whenever new posts are made about a particular topic.
Alternatives to Hacker News Geeklist
1. Reddit’s r/programming
2. Stack Overflow’s programming tag
3. GitHub’s programming repository
4. Google Code’s programming repository
Engineer. Tech, software and hardware lover and tech blogger since 2012