Keeper is a secure password manager and digital vault that helps people protect their passwords, credit card information, and other sensitive data. It provides a secure, encrypted storage solution for users to store their personal information in one place. With Keeper, users can easily access their passwords and other data from any device with an internet connection.
The main reason why people need Keeper is to keep their personal information safe and secure. With the increasing number of cyber threats out there, it’s important to have a reliable way to store sensitive data without worrying about it being compromised. Keeper uses strong encryption technology to ensure that all stored data is kept safe from hackers or malicious actors. Additionally, Keeper offers two-factor authentication for added security when logging into accounts or accessing stored data.
Another benefit of using Keeper is its convenience factor. With the app’s auto-fill feature, users can quickly fill out forms on websites with just one click instead of having to manually type in all the required information each time they visit a website or make an online purchase. This makes it easier for users to manage multiple accounts without having to remember multiple usernames and passwords each time they log in somewhere new.
Overall, Keeper provides an easy-to-use solution for securely storing personal information while also offering convenience features like auto-fill that make managing multiple accounts much easier than before.
Keeper is a secure password manager and digital vault that helps you protect your passwords, credit card information, and other sensitive data. It allows you to store your passwords in an encrypted vault that can only be accessed with a master password. Keeper also offers two-factor authentication for added security. You can create secure notes, share records with others, and even generate strong passwords for all of your accounts. With Keeper’s mobile app, you can access your data from anywhere in the world. It also includes a password generator to help you create unique and complex passwords for each account. Keeper is available on all major platforms including iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS and Linux.
How to use Keeper
1. Create an Account: To get started with Keeper, create an account by downloading the app from the App Store or Google Play Store. You can also sign up for a free trial on Keeper’s website.
2. Add Your Passwords: Once you have created your account, add your passwords to Keeper by manually entering them or importing them from another password manager.
3. Secure Your Data: Once you have added your passwords, secure your data with Keeper’s zero-knowledge encryption and two-factor authentication (2FA). This ensures that only you can access your information and that it is protected from hackers and other malicious actors.
4. Manage Your Passwords: With Keeper, you can easily manage all of your passwords in one place. You can edit existing passwords, generate new ones, share them securely with others, and more!
5. Enjoy Peace of Mind: Finally, enjoy peace of mind knowing that all of your data is secure and protected with Keeper’s advanced security features!
How to set up
1. Download the Keeper app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Create a Keeper account using your email address and a secure password.
3. Set up two-factor authentication for added security (optional).
4. Add all of your accounts to Keeper, including bank accounts, credit cards, social media accounts, etc.
5. Create strong passwords for each account and store them in Keeper’s secure vault.
6. Enable auto-fill to quickly log into any of your accounts with just one click or tap on the screen (optional).
7. Set up a recovery option in case you forget your master password (optional).
8. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that all of your important information is securely stored in one place!
How to uninstall
1. Open the Windows Control Panel.
2. Select Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs).
3. Select Keeper from the list of installed programs and click Uninstall/Change.
4. Follow the instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
What is it for
Keeper is a secure password manager and digital vault that helps you protect your passwords, credit card information, and other sensitive data. It provides an encrypted storage space for your confidential information, allowing you to access it from any device with an internet connection. Keeper also offers two-factor authentication and other security features to help keep your data safe.apps.
1. Improved Security: A good keeper can help to protect your data and information from malicious attacks, such as viruses, malware, and hackers.
2. Automated Backups: A good keeper will automatically back up your data so that you don’t have to worry about losing important information due to hardware or software failure.
3. Easy Accessibility: With a good keeper, you can access your data from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. This makes it easier for you to work remotely or share files with colleagues and clients without having to worry about transferring large files over the internet.
4. Increased Efficiency: A good keeper will help streamline processes by automating certain tasks such as password management and file sharing, which can save time and increase productivity in the workplace.
1. Use a strong, unique password for each account.
2. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for extra security.
3. Set up auto-fill and autofill forms in Keeper to save time when logging into accounts.
4. Use the password generator to create secure passwords that are difficult to guess or crack.
5. Utilize Keeper’s BreachWatch feature to monitor your accounts for potential data breaches and take action if necessary.
6. Regularly review your stored passwords and update them as needed with new, stronger ones generated by Keeper’s password generator tool if necessary
7. Take advantage of Keeper’s sharing features to securely share passwords with family members or colleagues who need access
8. Make sure you back up your data regularly so that you don’t lose access if something happens to your device or account
9 .Set up notifications so that you can be alerted when someone attempts to log into an account using one of your stored passwords
10 .Take advantage of the additional security measures offered by Keeper such as fingerprint authentication, facial recognition, and PIN codes
Alternatives to Keeper
7. Zoho Vault
Engineer. Tech, software and hardware lover and tech blogger since 2012