Powerpoint 2013 app is used by people who need to create and present slideshows, presentations, and other types of visual content. It can be used to create slideshows on a computer or mobile device, and it can also be used to create presentations that can be viewed on a computer or mobile device.
Powerpoint 2013 is a presentation software application developed by Microsoft. It is the successor to Powerpoint 2010 and was released on October 17, 2013.
How to use Powerpoint 2013
To use PowerPoint 2013, first open the program. Then click the File tab and select New. In the New Document dialog box, enter a name for your presentation, and then click OK.
To start your presentation, click the Slides tab and select a slide to display. To add content to a slide, double-click the slide title bar or press Ctrl+A (Windows) or Command+A (Mac). To move content between slides, use the arrow keys on your keyboard. To change the size of a slide, use the mouse pointer to drag its border.
To close a slide, click its Close button or press Esc. To save your presentation as a file, click File > Save As. In the Save As dialog box, enter a filename and then click Save.
How to set up
1. Open PowerPoint 2013.
2. Click File > New > Project.
3. In the New Project dialog box, enter a name for your project and click OK.
4. In the PowerPoint 2013 window, select the slide layout you want to use for your presentation and click OK.
5. In the Slide Show pane, select a presentation template from the list on the left and click OK.
How to uninstall
To uninstall PowerPoint 2013, follow these steps:
1. Open the Programs menu in Windows and select PowerPoint 2013.
2. Click Uninstall to open the uninstall dialog box.
3. Click Yes to confirm the uninstallation.
What is it for
Powerpoint 2013 is a presentation software program that allows users to create and present multimedia presentations.apps.
Powerpoint 2013 Advantages
Powerpoint 2013 is a powerful presentation tool that offers many advantages over other presentation software. Some of the key advantages of PowerPoint 2013 include:
-Great for creating presentations that are easy to read and understand.
-Can be used to create presentations that are visually appealing.
-Offers a wide range of features that can be used to create effective presentations.
1. Use Powerpoint to communicate your ideas and thoughts in an organized, visually appealing way.
2. Use Powerpoint to create presentations that are easy to follow and understand.
3. Use Powerpoint to help you stay organized and efficient when creating presentations.
4. Use Powerpoint to create effective visuals that can help promote your message or product.
Alternatives to Powerpoint 2013
There are many alternatives to Powerpoint 2013. Some of the best alternatives include:
-Prezi: Prezi is a free online presentation tool that can be used to create and share multimedia presentations.
-Google Slides: Google Slides is a free online presentation tool that can be used to create and share multimedia presentations.
-Microsoft Office Online: Microsoft Office Online is a free online version of the Microsoft Office suite that includes features such as slide sharing, collaboration, and more.
I love cell phones and technology, Star Trek, Star Wars and playing video games