People need Reddit Geeklist app because it is a great way to find and follow the latest geek news and discussions. It also allows users to find and follow other users who share their interests, making it a great way to connect with like-minded people.
Reddit Geeklist is an app that helps you keep track of the things you’re interested in, and share those interests with other people. You can use it to find new things to read, watch, or play, and to connect with other people who share your interests.
How to use Reddit Geeklist
To create a Reddit Geeklist, first visit the Reddit website and sign in. Click on the “User Profile” link in the top left corner of the screen. On the User Profile page, click on the “Groups” link in the top right corner. On the Groups page, click on the “Create a Group” button. In the “Group Name” field, type in your desired group name. In the “Description” field, type a brief description of your group. In the “Membership Requirements” field, specify whether you want to require membership from only Reddit users or all users who want to join your group. Click on the “Create Group” button.
Now that you have created your group, you need to create a Geeklist for it. To do this, first visit Reddit and sign in. Click on the “Geek Lists” link in the top left corner of the screen. On the Geek Lists page, click on the “Create a Geeklist” button. In the “Group Name” field, type in your desired group name. In the “Description” field, type a brief description of your group’s interests and goals. In addition to specifying whether you want to require membership from only Reddit users or all users who want to join your group, you can also specify whether you want to restrict access to this list to only members of specific subreddits or all subreddits (including non-Reddit sites). Finally, you can specify how long this list will be active for (in days). Click onthe “Create Geeklist” button.
Now that you have created your Geeklist and set some basic parameters for it, anyone who wants can join it by clicking on its link and signing into Reddit using their account information (if they are not already signed into Reddit). Once they are signed into Reddit and have been added as a member of your group’s subreddit (if applicable), they will be able to see all of its content (including any new items that you add) and vote on items within it (if applicable).
How to set up
1. Log into your Reddit account.
2. Click on the “Subreddits” link in the top left corner of the page.
3. On the “Subreddits” page, click on the “Geeklist” link in the top right corner.
4. On the “Geeklist” page, click on the “Create a Geeklist” button in the top left corner.
5. In the “Create a Geeklist” dialog box, enter a name for your list (e.g., “Best Android Apps”), and select a category for your list (e.g., “Apps”).
6. Click on the “Create Geeklist” button to create your list!
How to uninstall
To uninstall Reddit Geeklist, open the app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner. Then, select Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Tap on Uninstall and confirm your decision.
What is it for
A Reddit Geeklist is a list of items or topics that are of interest to geeks. These can be anything from specific TV shows, movies, games, books, etc., to specific technology topics.apps.
Reddit Geeklist Advantages
1. The Reddit Geeklist allows you to compile a list of items that are of interest to you, which can be accessed by clicking on a link in the sidebar.
2. The Reddit Geeklist allows you to share your list with others, who can then access it and add items of their own.
3. The Reddit Geeklist is searchable, so you can easily find items that are of interest to you.
1. Use Reddit Geeklist to curate a list of interesting topics or articles to read.
2. Use Reddit Geeklist to find and share interesting content from other users.
3. Use Reddit Geeklist to find and share content related to your interests.
Alternatives to Reddit Geeklist
1. StumbleUpon – A site that allows users to share links and articles they find interesting.
2. Digg – A social news website where users can submit, vote on, and read articles.
3. Google Reader – A free service that allows users to keep track of their favorite blogs and websites.
4. Technorati – A site that helps users find the most popular technology-related websites on the web.
5. Fark – A site where users can post links to humorous stories and pictures.
Engineer. Tech, software and hardware lover and tech blogger since 2012