Skype is a communication app that allows users to make phone calls and send text messages. It is popular because it is easy to use and can be accessed from any device. People use Skype because it is a convenient way to communicate with friends and family who are not located in the same area as they are.
Skype is a communication app that allows users to make phone calls, send text messages, and exchange photos and videos with other Skype users. The app can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play Store.
How to use Skype
To use Skype, you will need to open the program and sign in. After you sign in, you will be able to see your contacts list. To call someone, select their name from the list and click on the phone icon next to their name. You can also start a call by clicking on the green phone icon in the bottom right corner of the window.
How to set up
1. Open Skype on your computer.
2. Click the Menu button and select Settings.
3. Under Accounts, click Add account.
4. Enter your Skype account information and click Next.
5. Select a Skype account type and click Next.
6. Enter your Skype password and click Finish to finish setting up your account.
How to uninstall
To uninstall Skype, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Skype app on your device.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Select “Settings.”
4. Under “Applications,” tap “Uninstall.”
What is it for
1. Skype is a free voice and video call service that can be used on desktop and mobile devices.
2. You can use Skype to call landlines and cell phones around the world.
3. You can also use Skype to call other Skype users for free, regardless of where they are located.
4. You can also use Skype to make voice and video calls with other people who have the Skype app installed on their devices.
1. Use Skype to stay in touch with friends and family who live far away.
2. Use Skype to keep in touch with your work colleagues when you’re not able to meet in person.
3. Use Skype to call other people who use the app, even if they’re not on your contact list.
4. Use Skype to video call friends and family members who also have the app installed on their devices.
Alternatives to Skype
Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Line, WeChat
I love cell phones and technology, Star Trek, Star Wars and playing video games