SuperSU is a superuser management app that allows users to manage their superuser privileges on Android devices. SuperSU allows users to grant or revoke superuser privileges, as well as view the list of devices that the user has granted or revoked superuser privileges to. SuperSU can also be used to remove root permissions from individual apps.
SuperSU is a superuser management app for Android that allows users to manage their superuser privileges and permissions. SuperSU allows users to grant or revoke permissions for various apps, manage multiple superusers, and more.
How to use SuperSU
To use SuperSU, first install it from the Play Store.
Once SuperSU is installed, open it and click on the “Install” button.
Next, select the “SuperSU” package to install and click on the “Install” button.
Finally, open the “SuperSU Settings” app and enter your password to confirm installation.
How to set up
1. Download SuperSU from the Play Store or the App Store.
2. Open SuperSU and tap on the “Install” button.
3. Select the “SuperSU zip” file that you downloaded earlier and tap on the “Install” button.
4. Once SuperSU has been installed, open it and tap on the “Configure” button.
5. On the “Configure” screen, you will need to enter your phone number in order to verify your installation. After entering your number, tap on the “Verify” button to confirm your installation.
How to uninstall
To uninstall SuperSU, open the Settings app on your device and scroll to the bottom. Tap on “SuperSU” and then tap on “Uninstall.”
What is it for
SuperSU is a superuser management tool for Android that allows you to manage your superuser privileges and permissions.apps.
SuperSU has a number of advantages over other rooting tools. These include:
1. SuperSU is very easy to use.
2. It has a wide range of features, including the ability to manage root permissions, backup and restore apps and data, and block ads and malicious software.
3. It is reliable and secure, with a built-in security feature that protects your device against unauthorized access.
1. Always make a backup of your SuperSU installation before making any changes.
2. Always verify the integrity of the SuperSU installation before using it.
3. Use the “su” command to enter root privileges when using SuperSU.
4. Use the “adb shell” command to access the Android operating system command line interface from within SuperSU.
Alternatives to SuperSU
1. SuperSU 2. Magisk Manager 3. Supersu Pro 4. SuperUser 5. Root Checker 6. Root Master 7. Kingroot 8. One Click Root 9. AndroidRoot 10. Titanium Backup
ForoKD editor, programmer, game designer and blog review lover