Telegram is a messaging app that provides users with a secure and private way to communicate. It offers features such as end-to-end encryption, self-destructing messages, and the ability to create large group chats. These features make Telegram an attractive option for people who want to keep their conversations secure and private.
Additionally, Telegram has some unique features that make it stand out from other messaging apps. For example, it allows users to share files of up to 1.5 GB in size, which is much larger than the file size limits of other messaging apps. It also has bots that can be used for various tasks such as setting reminders or playing games. Finally, Telegram is available on multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Windows Phone and desktop computers so it’s easy for people to stay connected no matter what device they’re using.
Telegram is a cloud-based messaging and voice over IP service developed by Telegram Messenger LLP, a privately held company registered in London, United Kingdom. It was launched in 2013 by the brothers Nikolai and Pavel Durov. It is based on the MTProto protocol and has an open API and source code free for everyone.
Telegram allows users to send messages, photos, videos, audio files, documents of any type (DOCX, ZIP, MP3 etc.), stickers and emoticons to other users in private or group chats. The app also supports end-to-end encryption for all messages sent between two users who have enabled this feature. Additionally, Telegram offers Secret Chats which use end-to-end encryption to ensure that no one else can read your messages except for the intended recipient.
The app also offers features such as bots which allow you to create automated tasks or services within the app itself; channels which allow you to broadcast public messages to large audiences; inline bots which allow you to search for content from within conversations; custom themes which allow you to customize your chat window; and more.
Overall, Telegram is a powerful messaging platform that provides its users with a secure way of communicating with each other while offering many useful features such as bots and channels that make it easy for people to stay connected with their friends or colleagues.
How to use Telegram
1. Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Open the app and create an account using your phone number.
3. Once you’ve registered, you can start exploring the features of Telegram by tapping on the icons at the bottom of your screen: Chats, Contacts, Calls, Settings, and More (the three dots).
4. To start a conversation with someone, tap on Chats and then select New Chat or New Group to begin a conversation with one person or multiple people respectively.
5. You can also search for people in your contacts list by tapping on Contacts and typing in their name or username in the search bar at the top of your screen.
6. To make a call to someone using Telegram, tap on Calls and select either Voice Call or Video Call to initiate a call with one person or multiple people respectively.
7. If you want to customize your experience with Telegram, tap on Settings where you can adjust things like notifications settings, privacy settings, language preferences etc..
8. Finally if you want to explore more features of Telegram such as stickers and bots then tap on More (the three dots) where you will find all these options available for use!
How to set up
1. Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Open the app and enter your phone number to receive a verification code via SMS or voice call.
3. Enter the verification code and create a username for yourself.
4. You can now start using Telegram! You can search for contacts, join groups, send messages, share photos and videos, and more!
How to uninstall
1. On Windows:
a. Open the Start menu and select Settings.
b. Click Apps, then locate Telegram in the list of installed programs and click Uninstall.
c. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
2. On Mac:
a. Open Finder and select Applications from the sidebar menu.
b. Locate Telegram in the list of applications and drag it to Trash or right-click on it and select Move to Trash from the pop-up menu options.
c. Empty your Trash bin to complete the uninstallation process
What is it for
Telegram is a messaging app that allows users to send and receive messages, photos, videos, audio files, documents and other media. It also provides end-to-end encryption for added security. Telegram is available for both mobile devices and desktop computers. It can be used as a communication tool for business or personal use.apps.
1. Security: Telegram is one of the most secure messaging apps available, with end-to-end encryption and a focus on user privacy.
2. Speed: Telegram is fast and responsive, delivering messages almost instantly regardless of where you are in the world.
3. Cross-Platform Availability: Telegram can be used on any device, including iOS, Android, Windows Phone, macOS, Linux and even through a web browser.
4. Group Chats: You can create group chats with up to 200 people at once for easy communication with large groups of people or teams.
5. Bots: Telegram has an extensive library of bots that can be used to automate tasks or provide additional services like news updates or weather forecasts.
6. Customization Options: You can customize your experience by changing themes and creating custom stickers for your conversations
1. Take advantage of Telegram’s secret chat feature to keep your conversations private and secure.
2. Use Telegram’s bots to automate tasks, get news updates, or even play games with friends.
3. Create custom stickers and GIFs to express yourself in conversations.
4. Take advantage of Telegram’s cloud storage feature to store files and media securely in the cloud for easy access across multiple devices.
5. Use the “unsend” feature to delete messages you regret sending or that contain sensitive information you don’t want shared with others.
6. Make use of Telegram’s group chat features for quick communication with family, friends, or colleagues without having to add each person individually as a contact in your address book.
7. Set up two-step verification for added security when logging into your account from a new device or location
8 .Customize notifications so you only receive alerts about messages that are important to you
Alternatives to Telegram
Software Designer specialized in Usability and UX. I love to thoroughly study all the applications that come out on the market.