Wordly Wise is an app that helps people learn vocabulary. It has a database of over 1 million words, and it provides flashcards and quizzes to help users learn the words.
Wordly Wise is an app designed to help children ages 8-12 learn vocabulary. The app includes a variety of games and activities that help children learn new words.
How to use Wordly Wise
To use Wordly Wise, first open the program and click on the “Add a book” button. Then, find the book you want to learn and click on it. The program will open up the book’s page and start teaching you how to use it.
How to set up
1. Download the Wordly Wise app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Open the Wordly Wise app and sign in.
3. Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of the app.
4. Under “Wordly Wise settings,” click on “Add a new book.”
5. Type in a name for your book and select a category (e.g., children’s books, mystery books).
6. Click on “Create book!”
How to uninstall
To uninstall Wordly Wise, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Windows Start menu and search for “Uninstall a program.”
2. When the Uninstall a program window opens, locate and click on Wordly Wise.
3. Click on the Uninstall button to remove Wordly Wise from your computer.
What is it for
Wordly Wise is a program that helps users learn vocabulary.apps.
Wordly Wise Advantages
Wordly Wise has a lot of advantages. Some of the benefits include:
-It is a free program.
-It is easy to use.
-It can help you learn new words.
1. Use Wordly Wise to help you learn new words.
2. Use Wordly Wise to help you improve your vocabulary.
3. Use Wordly Wise to help you learn grammar rules.
4. Use Wordly Wise to help you learn how to write essays and papers correctly.
Alternatives to Wordly Wise
1. Google Docs
3. Microsoft Word
I love cell phones and technology, Star Trek, Star Wars and playing video games