Some people might need the CallMe app to be able to easily call friends and family when they’re out and about. Others might need it for work purposes, such as being able to easily call their boss or co-workers.
CallMe is a free, simple, and secure voice calling app for iPhone and Android. You can make calls to any phone number in the US or Canada, and the app will save your most recent calls so you can call back quickly. Plus, CallMe is voice-activated so you can easily make calls hands-free.
How to use CallMe
To use CallMe.com, you will first need to create an account. Once you have created your account, you can start calling numbers in the United States and Canada.
How to set up
1. Go to CallMe.com and sign in.
2. Click on the “Settings” button in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Under “Phone Numbers,” click on the “+” button to add a new phone number.
4. Enter your phone number and click on the “Add” button.
5. Under “Phone Type,” select “Voice.”
6. Under “Call Type,” select “Direct.”
7. Under “Number Format,” select your preferred format (e.g., “(555) 555-1212”).
How to uninstall
1. Launch the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a Program.
3. Find CallMe.com and click Uninstall.
What is it for
CallMe is a voice recognition app that helps you to make and receive phone calls without having to use your hands.apps.
1. The app is simple to use and easy to navigate.
2. You can easily create and manage your contacts with CallMe.
3. The app offers a variety of features to make your calls more convenient.
1. Use CallMe to easily make phone calls from your computer.
2. Use CallMe to keep your phone number handy and organized.
3. Use CallMe to easily call any phone number in the world.
Alternatives to CallMe
CallMe is a phone app that lets you make and receive calls from anywhere in the world.
VoIP apps like Skype and FaceTime let you make and receive calls over the internet.
Text messaging apps like WhatsApp and Kik let you send and receive text messages with anyone in the world.
Engineer. Tech, software and hardware lover and tech blogger since 2012